Friday, November 01, 2013

Back again

Ok, a Friday morning off from work with the new apartment full of cardbord boxes screaming to be unpacked, i decide to pick up my long time no see blogging again.... don't really know how that happened, but I think it started by me feeling I wanted to write to someone, and tell what's going on in my life, but could not decide to whom, who would be interested in my normal everyday life? Then I vaguely remembered that I used to have a blog called Normal Life and there we go... Or maybe it is just the same old-fashioned procrastination...

Of course I could have decided to pick up the Travel blog instead, but since I now am supposed to live in Brussels for three years I thought this will be the normal life. Who knows, maybe I will be inspired enough to pick up the Travel blog too, once I get going.
There is some work to be done. And before I can do anything I really should clean, since the place was still a building site just two days ago, and has not been cleaned after that, but I will get started soon....

No comments: