Friday, November 15, 2013

First visitor!

I am sooo looking forward to receiving my first weekend guest this weekend!
The place is still a mess since I have not been at home much he three weeks since I moved in and things have not at all found their places in my apartment. On top of that then packing, travelling and unpacking again, even though I had not unpacked in the first place, that made even more of a mess if by place. Nevertheless it will be so fun to have a friend visiting over the weekend. And I am so happy to have a nice guest room. All those years I have been living in different temporary homes without proper chance to receive guests I always felt I missed having a guest room. I have spent so many nights at good friends' places all over h place, now finally I can offer something in return.
So please come and visit!! :-)

No comments: